COVID19 UPDATE: Please be advised that we plan to open up to the public under strict social distancing guidelines during Phase II. Phase II policies & procedures will be published when completed and when we can announce an expected opening date.
We have 3 different options for your summer pool membership!
Family Membership ($175): maximum of 7 family members (living in the same house), grandparents are always free, each additional family member is $20/summer.
Dual Membership ($125): two-person membership
Individual Membership ($75): one person
If you would like to purchase a summer pool membership, the procedure is outlined below. We have gone ALL ELECTRONIC (registration and payment) so that we can minimize exposure to our members & staff.
- Fill out the membership contact information here. It is a google form, and saves automatically.
- After submitting your membership information, you will receive an email with a link to pay for your membership via square.
- Upon receipt of your payment, your information will be added to our membership directory.
- At your first visit to the facility, you will check in with a lifeguard and receive a wristband which needs to be worn at all times when at the facility. This wristband is yours to keep and reuse every time to visit.
- If you lose your wristband, they can be purchased for $2.
- At each visit to the facility, you MUST check in with a lifeguard. Children under 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
SUMMER POOL HOURS: (Opening Friday, June 5, 2020)
SUMMER 2020 HOURS
Monday through Thursday: 11:15am – 4:45pm
Friday through Sunday: 11:00am – 7:00pm