We have 3 different options for your summer pool membership!
Family Membership ($175): maximum of 7 family members (living in the same house), each additional family member is $20/summer.
Dual Membership ($125): two-person membership
Individual Membership ($75): one person
If you would like to purchase a summer pool membership, please fill out our new 2021 Membership Form (payment is linked to this form).
- Fill out the membership contact information (2021 summer form above). It is a jot form with our square payment link.
- After submitting your membership information, you will receive an email confirmation of your submission.
- Upon receipt of your payment, your information will be added to our membership directory.
- At your first visit to the facility, you will check in with a lifeguard and receive a wristband which needs to be worn at all times when at the facility. This wristband is yours to keep and reuse every time to visit.
- If you lose your wristband, they can be purchased for $2.
- At each visit to the facility, you MUST check in with a lifeguard. Children under 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
SUMMER POOL HOURS:
Mondays: Closed for maintenance
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 11:30am – 5:30pm
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays: 11am – 7pm
OPENING DAY: May 31, 2021 (Memorial Day!)
CLOSING DAY: September 6, 2021